What data this website requires and for what purpose
Only the data strictly necessary to answer your questions in the best possible way is requested. In allcandles.club the information provided by the interested persons is treated in order to respond to the requests of the contact form and moderate the comments to the blog. allcandles.club will collect the Personal Data of the Users, through online forms, via the Internet. The Personal Data collected, depending on each case may be, among others: name, surname, email and access connection.
No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
Specifically, the data collected will be used to:
- Respond to the requirements of allcandles.club users, through the blog comment system. For example, if the user leaves his personal information in the blog comment form, that data can be used to respond to his request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns he may have regarding the information included in the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- Your personal data may be subsequently processed for the purpose of statistics. They will not be used to perform any commercial action. In no case will this website transfer the personal data of its users to third parties without previously informing them and requesting their consent. It is not necessary that you provide any personal data for browsing this website.
Time to preserve your data
The personal data provided will be kept until the User requests its deletion.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The sending of information (never prospective or commercial offers of products and services) is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract
Recipients to whom the data will be communicated
The data will be communicated to the following companies that provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity.
Other services use your behavior on my site through cookies which are stored on your computer:
Learn more about types of cookies used by Google , and discover how Google uses these cookies . You can also use the ad settings to manage Google ads What do you want to be shown and those that don’t.
User rights when providing your data
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning them is treated at allcandles.club.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
How the data is obtained on this website
The personal data that is processed in allcandles.club comes from:
- Comments form: The following personal information is requested through the native comment system of the WordPress.org platform: Name, Web, email and IP address of the connection. With this data it is possible to moderate the comments and answer the doubts and questions of the users. The data collected will be stored on the servers of my email provider owned by google “GMAIL”.
- Contact form: : In this case, the following personal data are requested: Name, email to manage user doubts and questions. The data collected will be stored on the servers of my Google-owned email provider “GMAIL“.-
In no case will this data be used to carry out promotions and special offers of products or services.
The categories of data that are processed are: Identification data, specifically, name and email.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
The data collected by this website are identifying data.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of these. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to his real situation, which is updated and accurate.
It reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
This policy has been updated on April 21, 2020.