The orange candle represents the sun, although in some mystical traditions the orange is related to Mercury. It is a very useful color when we need energy and creativity. It fights depression and apathy, encourages artistic and sporting activities. It is a revitalizer of the whole organism, but mainly helps to protect and restore the heart, spine, spleen, duodenum, sight and fertility. Below you can learn more about the symbolic and spiritual meaning of orange candles. Read on to get to know them!
Orange candle symbolism and spiritual meaning
Orange is a symbol of youth, modernity, openness, joy and appetite. It awakens the will to live, increases self-esteem and motivation to act. This color is not recommended for people who feel lonely and lost.
- Improves person-to-person contact and communication
- Increases ability to cope with daily difficulties
- It helps you to enjoy the smallest gestures: the joy of life. The orange candle and also the yellow candle are the candles of happiness.
- It helps you to get closer to your goal or desire, for example, to attract a partner.
- It helps you to break your inner stubbornness.
- Lighting an orange candle gives you clarity to achieve a defined goal, leads to success;
- It helps to clarify and define the goal we will strive for.
- Light an orange candle when you need good mental performance and creativity.
- It is a suitable candle for all matters related to work, new businesses; it is the candle of activity and stimulation.
- It is the energetic candle par excellence, causes great changes, brings optimism and joy. The orange candle symbolizes twilight and vitality.
- Symbolizes vitality, sunset
- Gives optimism and joy – Gives energy
- Promotes sexual activity and material love, femininity and friendship
- Nervous stimulant: gives a holy and constructive spirit, brings courage, strength in love, activity in financial matters
- The orange candle amplifies the rituals of psychological reconstruction and makes it possible to provoke great changes. It brings strength and courage to business as well as love.
When is the best time to light an orange candle?
- The orange candle has enormous power, so think carefully about what intention you want to light and whether you can cope with the results.
- Burning an orange and red candle in a ritual brings more love and joy into the relationship. See more: What is red candle used for
Ritual for abundance and prosperity with orange candle
If you have economic, financial problems or need to earn more money, here is a simple ritual to bring abundance into your life for seven days invoking the power of Archangel Uriel.
You need to:
- Incense to choose from: myrtle or lavender
- 7 orange candles
- A glass of water, which will be used when you light the candle, will ask you to absorb all the negative energy from your home or business.
We begin this ritual by handwriting this prayer to Archangel Uriel on a blank sheet of paper:
- Light the incense
- Place the glass of water next to the incense.
- Light the candle to invoke the Archangel Uriel saying the prayer
- And put the blade next to it.
- Repeat 6 more days.
Orange candles contain some of the energy of red candles and some of the energy of yellow candles. The color orange is used in rituals to improve concentration, mental clarity and to avoid problems in monetary matters.
Orange candles are recommended in rituals to ask for help in making decisions, as well as in cases where flexibility is needed to deal with any situation. They are used to achieve harmony in life, avoiding explosions. They bring a mixture of joy and serenity very useful to neutralize jealousy in business and money problems.